When: Tuesday/Thursday 5:30-6:45PM
Where: ACIV 150 (NOTE: New Room!)
Instructor: Prof. Russell Turner
Teaching Assistant: Ian Soboroff
Grader: Zhaozhou Zhang
Texts: Young, Douglas A. The X Window System Programming and Applications with Xt, OSF Motif Edition, 2nd Edition, PTR Prentice Hall; Neider et al, OpenGL Programming Guide, Addison Wesley
- 19 December
- It's all over! But since I didn't get Project 5 graded until now, I couldn't mention any points about it in class. Here are some comments.
- 21 November
- Added link to Project 5 (due 10 Dec)
- 19 November
- OpenGL sample code from the book is now available in
~ian/pub/opengl. Make sure you link to libraries found in
~ian/pub/opengl/libauxif you are using the AUX library.
- 29 October
- Added link to Project 4 (due 19 Nov)
- 22 October
- OO Example for Project 2 released in ~ian/pub/paint. This is my implementation of the design lectured on in class, with accompanying ideas for making it better. No warrantees expressed or implied.
- 8 October
- Added link to Project 3 (due 29 Oct).
- 2 October
- Added a demo example for Project 2, in
- 24 September
- Added link to Project 2 (due 8 Oct), and clarified behavior of polylines.
- 19 September
toggle.cexample code provided in the Hints section of Project 1.
- 11 September
- The room has moved to ACIV 150.
Last updated on 11 September 1996 by Ian Soboroff