Difference between revisions of "LibreOffice"
From CSEE Documentation
m (moved Openoffice to LibreOffice)
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
* [http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/ ]
* [http://api.libreoffice.org/ ]
* [http://www.openoffice.org/documentation/ ]
Revision as of 17:23, 10 August 2012
LibreOffice is a modern office suite compatible with Microsoft Office. It features word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, drawing, and database components.
Select the desired component using the GNOME main menu at "Applications->Office". Base is the database application. Calc is the spreadsheet application. Draw is a vector drawing application. Impress is equivalent to PowerPoint. Math is an equation editor. Writer is the word processor application. Printer Administration allows for managing printer access.
Red Hat Linux
- From the GNOME main menu, click "Office". Open "LibreOffice X.Y Printer Administration".
- Find the printer you wish to set as default in the Installed printers list and click it.
- Click "Default".
- Click "Close". All LibreOffice print jobs will be sent to the default printer.
StarOffice on Solaris
Solaris 10 includes StarOffice instead of LibreOffice. StarOffice uses the same code as LibreOffice so document compatibility is expected. Much of the functionality works identically as well.