| Programmer's Guide to the Oracle Call Interface
This part of the book contains the appendices:
- Appendix A, "Upgrading Release 7.x OCI Applications to Release 8.0", discusses issues involved in upgrading Release 7.x OCI applications to Release 8.0. This includes lists of obsolete and obsolescent OCI calls.
- Appendix B, "Handle and Descriptor Attributes", lists the attributes of the various OCI handles.
- Appendix C, "Oracle Reserved Words, Keywords and Namespaces", provides information about reserved words, keywords and reserved namespaces.
- Appendix D, "Code Examples", includes code examples.
- Appendix E, "OCI Function Server Roundtrips", provides information about the server roundtrips required by most OCI functions.
- Appendix F, "Oracle8 OCI New Features", provides detailed information about features and enhancements available in the Oracle8 OCI.