Reference Papers ( more to be added .....)
Last modified: Fri Oct 17 11:55:18 EDT 2000
- W.J. Bolosky, R. P. Draves, R.P. Fitzgerald, C.W. Fraser,
M.B. Jones, T.B. Knoblock and Rick Rashid,
Operating Systems Directions for the next Millenium.
R. C. Holt, Some
Deadlock Properties of Computer
Systems, ACM Computing
Surveys, (4), 3, 1972, pp. 179-196.
C. A. R. Hoare, Communicating Sequential Processes, CACM, (21),
8, 1978, pp. 666-677.
- Satyanarayanan, M., Kistler, J.J., Kumar, P., Okasaki, M.E.,
Siegel, E.H., Steere, D.C., Coda: A Highly Available File System for a Distributed Workstation Environment
Click here for a local copy. GZipped version
here. Note this may not be very clear but is
small enough to download and is sufficiently readable
- Richard Guy, Peter Reiher, David Ratner, Michial Gunter, Wilkie Ma,
Gerald Popek, Rumor : Mobile Data Access through
Optimistic Peer-to-Peer Replication
- Lalana Kagal, Tim Finin and Anupam Joshi DRAFT Towards a Well Behaved Web
- A. Uszok, J. Bradshaw, R. Jeffers, N. Suri, P. Hayes, M. Breedy,
L. Bunch, M. Johnson, S. Kulkarni, J. Lott KAoS Policy and Domain Services: Toward a
Description-Logic Approach to Policy Representation, Deconfliction,
and Enforcement, IEEE 4th International Workshop on Policies for
Distributed Systems and Networks, June 04 - 06, 2003 Lake Como, Italy
- Nicodemos Damianou, Naranker Dulay, Emil Lupu, Morris Sloman The Ponder Policy Specification
Language, Policy Workshop 2001.